|Dimensões||30.00 × 21.00 × 2 cm|
Intermediate Logic -Teacher Edition
Studying formal logic can be intimidating without the right help, but knowing how to think logically isn’t just for “experts.” Logic should be your secret weapon. It’s the tool for learning how to use other tools. It’s the bones that give a clenched fist its structure (and knuckles). With that in mind, we have painstakingly designed Intermediate Logic for everyday students, teachers, and parents who’ve never used truth tables or formal proofs of validity to work with syllogisms, but who know just how important and applicable learning logic is.
Anybody can learn from Intermediate Logic. The whole series takes advantage of a brand new, clean, easy-to-read layout, lots of margin notes for key points and further study, a step-by-step modern method, and exercises for every lesson (plus review questions and exercises for every unit).
More importantly, anybody can teach Intermediate Logic. Here are the features that make the Teacher Edition for Intermediate Logic the obvious choice for educators new to logic, no matter where they teach:
- A daily lesson schedule for completing Intermediate Logic in a semester or a year-long course.
- Answers to all exercises, review questions, review exercises, quizzes, and tests in the order they are taught.
- Contains the entire Student Edition text — with the same page numbers as the Student Edition! No more flipping back and forth between answer keys and textbook.
- Detailed daily lesson plans for the entire textbook explain each lesson’s
- daily Student Objectives,
- Special Notes,
- step-by-step Teaching Instructions with bolded terms, advice, and more examples,
- Assignments for each lesson,
- Optional Exercises for further exploration and integration.
Disponibilidade: Em estoque